1/2-Day MTB Core Fundamentals Clinic -(am session) Thousand Oaks
December 11 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$160.00
Core MTB Fundamentals –MTB clinic with set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Customized progressions for each rider. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
- We Wave Life is also sponsoring this event with giveaway swag!
1/2 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals Sunday 8:30am-12 (afternoon session also offered 1-4:30pm
- Dive into the essential core fundamental mtb skills to ride with confidence
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newer to the sport to experienced riders that are eager to deep dive into the fundamentals and step up their performance and skill set.
- Learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs,variance of the skills, and much more.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Each Rider will receive a Kates Real Food bar. If you cant make the SoCal MTB clinic check out our events page for a mtb skills clinic near you!