- This event has passed.
Cornering, Wheel Lifts and Technical Terrain- MTB Clinic – Tamarancho
March 31 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
This 1-day Marin Cornering/Wheel Lifts and Technical Terrain MTB clinic is a great progression clinic from the core fundamentals, or if you are eager to improve your cornering and wheel lift and technical skills. It is for the more experienced rider. #1 skill riders seek to improve!
- In this 1-day comprehensive mountain bike clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Refining your cornering and switchbacks skills, wheel lifts- both front and rear and learn to confidentially maneuver your bike in varied terrain.
- The MTB clinic is a great progression class from one of our previous fundamental sessions
- Emphasis on: balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain. We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain.
- Cornering/Switchbacks – We will cover what types of corners there are and how to set up, analyze and rail them. Vision- and looking ahead to be prepared. Working on slow speed and high speed cornering and riding through switchbacks with confidence.
- Wheel Lifts – both front and rear to help confidentially maneuver up and over varied features and terrain.
- Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals
- Each Rider will receive a Kates Real Food bar to fuel their ride