Cornering/Wheel Lifts & Technical Terrain MTB Skills Clinic-Redwood City/Woodside
June 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
Join us in this skill specific/trail application Redwood City MTB clinic where we will hone in on the nitty gritty of mastering cornering and wheel lifts. Join us at the El Corte de Madera Preserve up at Skeggs!
9am-4pm with appropriate breaks
- 1 day -7 hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills.
- Comprehensive day long with more intermediate/advanced progressions of the core fundamentals skills in particular Cornering and Wheel lifts. This clinic will focus on wheel lifts, bunny hops, high speed and slow speed cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more. With the enhanced cornering and wheel lift skills you will also focus on maneuvering through more technical terrain.
- Our Advanced Core fundamental clinics are for those that are ready for the next step in the skill level. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have- to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set.The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- If you are feeling stagnate in your riding and eager to up your game on the trail this is a good clinic for you.
- *Recommend that you have taken a basic skills clinic prior to this clinic
Plan on looking at reasons to lift the front or rear wheel, where to use it on trail and how it can make you faster, smoother and more confident. In addition to the technical skills we will also spend time discussing scouting the line, vision and ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain. We will focus on the key aspect most people want to learn more about. Come out and Shred
Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.
- Custom designed ASM neck/face gaiters for your comfort and protection
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.