- This event has passed.
Cornering, Wheel Lifts & Technical Terrain – Tamarancho, Marin
August 28, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
The Tamarancho MTB clinic is a more advanced classic. It’s optimal to have had a core fundamentals clinic before or have spent time on Tamarancho riding.
- In this 1-day comprehensive mountain bike clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Refining your cornering and switchbacks skills, wheel lifts- both front and rear and learn to confidentially maneuver in technical terrain on the trails of Tamarancho.
- The Tamarancho MTB clinic is a great progression class from one of our previous fundamental sessions
- Emphasis on: balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain. We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain.
- Cornering/Switchbacks – We will cover what types of corners there are and how to set up, analyze and rail them. Vision- and looking ahead to be prepared. Working on slow speed and high speed cornering and riding through switchbacks with confidence.
- Wheel Lifts – both front and rear to help confidentially maneuver up and over varied features and terrain.
- Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals
- Sign Up for Tamarancho & Saturday’s Core Fundamentals and receive a discount. Contact us for info
- Each Rider will receive a Kates Real Food bar.