Date(s) - 10/25/2020
09:00 - 16:00
Weekend MTB Clinics – Core Fundamentals
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 day 7hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- 7 hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs,variance of the skills, and more.
- If you don’t have the availability for the 2-day this 1-day session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
Bookings are closed for this event.