Date(s) - 03/27/2021
09:00 - 16:00
The Napa Valley Mountain Biking Core Fundamentals – 1 day – 7 hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
Suited For Everyone
Our Core fundamental clinics are for all abilities. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have- to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set.The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- 7 hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, variance of the skills, and more.
- If you don’t have the availability for the 2-day this 1-day Napa Valley mountain biking session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
This event is fully booked.