Date(s) - 07/11/2020
09:00 - 16:00
Weekend MTB Clinics – Core Fundamentals
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 day 7hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- 7+ hours one-day mountain bike skills clinic.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- This 1-day Clinic is the first day of our 2-day core fundamentals. Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, variance of the skills, and trail application and more.
- If you don’t have the availability for the 2-day this 1-day session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- If you have been riding for years, this is a valuable clinic to unravel bad riding habits and set a solid foundation for success on the bike.
This event is fully booked.