Date(s) - 09/26/2020
09:00 - 16:00
Weekend MTB Clinics – Core Fundamentals
• Location: OHV Staging Area-Initial skill drills, then we will venture to a variety of trails that stem from there to work through the fundamental skills.
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 day 7hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn the essential solid foundation skills for success on the bike. Or refine those you already have to ride at the top of your game.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- 7 hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the most efficient skills to ride at your optimal level.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, bike -body separation, variance of the skills, and much more.
- If you don’t have the availability for the 2-day this 1-day session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
Bookings are closed for this event.