Date(s) - 07/12/2020
09:00 - 16:00
- *Recommend that you have taken a basic skills clinic prior to this clinic
- This is the second day to our 2-day core fundamentals clinic. If you have taken a 1-day core fundamentals this is the next step to build upon.
- Comprehensive day long with more advanced progressions of the core fundamentals skills with a set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills: Wheel lifts, bunny hops, high speed cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more.
- Our Advanced Core fundamental clinics are for those that are ready for the next step in the skill level. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have and dive deeper- to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- If you are feeling stagnate in your riding and eager to up your game on the trail this is a good clinic for you.