Date(s) - 07/03/2021
09:00 - 16:00
Tahoe National Forest Service
This one day Truckee mtb skills clinic is a more advanced approach to the skills we went over in our Core Fundamentals skills clinics. Specifically, we will do a review of the solid core fundamentals and then advance those skills in varied technical terrain.
What To Expect
Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals ex: cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, wheel lifts, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more. A great opportunity to expand the solid techniques you may already be using.
** Note: This specific clinic is for Intermediate+ riders.
In this 1-day Advanced Truckee mtb skills clinic you’ll gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Emphasis will be on the progression in technique with more advance maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals such as:
- Cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, wheel lifts, variance of the skills, switchbacks, basic drops, vision, and more.
- Understanding how technical terrain demands quick responses.
- Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike to make you faster in uneven terrain.
- In addition to the technical skills we will also spend time discussing scouting the line, vision and ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain.
Each rider will receive:
- Kates Real Food Bars to fuel their ride during the session
- Take away swag: Custom neck gaiter, shirt or hat!!!
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource!
*Progression clinic of the solid core fundamentals!
Come out and Shred!