Date(s) - 10/10/2020
09:00 - 16:00
Full Day Long Skills Clinic-with appropriate breaks
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 day, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
- 7+ hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- This 1-day clinic is day 1 of our 2-day core fundamentals. Learning the solid core mtb skills. Day 2 goes into the deeper application and advanced skills.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, bike-body separation, variance of the skills, and more.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Bond with other riders while learning or refining the essential skills of mountain biking to improve your time on the bike!
* If you need to rent a bike and need transport just let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.