Date(s) - 06/26/2021 - 06/27/2021
09:00 - 16:00
The Downieville Mountain Bike Skills Clinic is a two day weekend event designed for intermediate to advanced riders. Although the Downieville DH has been cancelled for 2021 this is your chance to hone in on the skills so that you’re ready for the 2022 race. And connect with other like minded riders!
Clinic For Intermediate/Experience Riders Only
The terrain at Downieville is technical and strenuous. Your medium average ride needs to be 10-12 miles long to be prepared for this clinic. For a full run-down of the experience be to read our article: Downieville Mountain Bike Skills Clinic.
Downieville Clinic Includes:
- 2-day shuttle
- Optional: Hangout Saturday evening at the LURE Resort-settle in by the bonfire (open to all)
- Optional: Saturday and Sunday am – short yoga session for cyclists to prep your body for the weekend of riding. (relaxed environment open to all) at the LURE
Saturday and Sunday Event Schedule –
In the morning will be a skills session beginning with a skill assessment. From there we’ll build upon solid fundamental skills and advance into skills progressions and how they will apply to Downieville trails.
From there, you’ll hop on a shuttle to the top of the trailhead to apply the skills and work with Dylan on challenging terrain.
Each rider will receive:
- Kates Real Food Bars to fuel your ride during the session
- Take away swag: Custom neck gaiter, shirt or hat!!!
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource!
We will be based at the beautiful river front LURE in Downieville where we will have as our base for the weekend and am skills sessions. It is a mile from town. Initial meet up and skill drills will be set here. If you have other accommodation you can plan on meeting us here Saturday and Sunday am.
*Family members of riders are all welcome to stay at the Lure Resort where we will be based. They can enjoy all that the Sierra Buttes offers and enjoy the stunning location on the Yuba River of the Lure Resort over the weekend while you are expanding your mtb skills!
If you would like to stay here during your clinic weekend, the LURE has a variety of accommodations offered: camping cabins, to fully equipped cabins. If so, book the cabin as soon as you book your clinic to secure your accommodation. There are other accommodations in Downieville as well as camping near by.
* We will send a welcome email after registration and another a few weeks prior to the clinic with the fine timeline and details. Be sure to check your spam folder.
This event is fully booked.