Date(s) - 11/14/2021
09:00 - 16:00
9am-4pm with appropriate breaks
Core MTB Fundamentals & Skill Progressions –1 day 7hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
- 7 hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- MTB Skills & Drills, followed by trail application to master the skills on varied terrain.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- This 1-day clinic is a consolidated version of the 2-day with added bonus progressions of the core fundamental skills. You will gain the skills to ride through terrain confidently and overcome obstacles that have troubled you in the past.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, variance of the skills, the mental components to riding and wheel lifts and more!
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.