Date(s) - 10/24/2021
09:00 - 16:00
TECHNICAL TERRAIN/ WHEEL LIFTS/ CORNERING!
- In this 1-day comprehensive mountain bike clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Creating that flow state on the bike and trail, and confidentially maneuver in technical terrain.
- Refining wheel lifts-both front and rear to get over your every ride challenge
- Emphasis on: balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain.
- We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain. With improved cornering skills your riding will be more fluid.
- Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals.
- A great progression clinic from a previous fundamental session