Date(s) - 01/18/2020
09:00 - 16:00
Learn the skills needed to master cornering and wheel lifts.
9am-4pm with appropriate breaks
- 1 day -7 hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills.
- Comprehensive day long with more advanced progressions of the core fundamentals skills in particular Cornering and Wheel lifts. This clinic will focus on wheel lifts, bunny hops, high speed and slow speed cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more.
- Our Advanced Core fundamental clinics are for those that are ready for the next step in the skill level. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have- to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set.The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- If you are feeling stagnate in your riding and eager to up your game on the trail this is a good clinic for you.
- *Recommend that you have taken a basic skills clinic prior to this clinic
- FREE SHIRT or HAT & KATES REAL FOOD BARS
• Plan on looking at reasons to lift the front or rear wheel, where to use it on trail and how it can make you faster, smoother and more confident. In addition to the technical skills we will also spend time discussing scouting the line, vision and ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain. We will focus on the key aspect most people want to learn more about. Come out and Shred