2-Day Core Fundamentals (Wheel Lifts & Cornering day 2) -Tahoe/Truckee
June 3 @ 9:00 am - June 4 @ 4:00 pm$525.00
Core MTB Fundamentals –2 day weekend-14 hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills as part of the Truckee MTB clinic. Learn solid foundation skills. ex: cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, wheel lifts, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more. Our Core fundamental Truckee MTB clinic is for all abilities. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have – to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set. The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
Each day is broken down with skills drills transitioning to direct application of the skills out on the trail. Appropriate breaks provided. Small group size allows for personalized skill focus as well. Meeting the needs of each rider.
Mastering the essential MTB Core Fundamentals which will include:
- Trail Application
- Coach Demonstration
• We cover the progressions of skills learned in day 1.
• Focus on Cornering (slow speed and high speed) and Wheel lifts (front and rear).
• Advancing your riding and building confidence on the trail and bike!
Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.
- ASM Shirt
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.