2-Day MTB Core Fundamentals Clinic (Day 2 Wheel Lifts/Cornering) – Marin
May 20 @ 9:00 am - May 21 @ 4:00 pm$525.00
Core MTB Fundamentals -2 full day Marin MTB clinic with set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Customized progressions for each rider. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
2 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals (Day 2 Wheel Lifts/ Cornering)
Mastering the essential MTB Core Fundamentals which will include:
- Trail Application
- Coach Demonstration
• We cover the progressions of skills learned in day 1.
• Focus on Cornering (slow speed and high speed) and Wheel lifts (front and rear).
• Advancing your riding and building confidence on the trail and bike!
Sat & Sunday 9am-4pm
- Dive into the essential core fundamental mtb skills to ride with confidence
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, wheel lifts, switch backs, variance of the skills, and much more.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Each Rider will receive a Kates Real Food bar. If you cant make the Marin MTB clinic check out our events page for a mtb skills clinic near you!