2 DAY MTB Core Fundamentals (Day 2-Wheel Lift/Cornering) – Palo Alto
April 2 - April 3$525.00
Core MTB Fundamentals –2 day weekend-14 hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. ex: cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, body position, wheel lifts, variance of the skills, switch backs, basic drops, vision, and more.
- Our Core fundamental clinics are for all abilities. Suited for those that are eager to refine the skill set they presently have- to the competitive, even professional athlete eager to get to the top of their game. We help you build, refine and expand your present riding skill set.The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Regardless of your current riding ability this clinic will truly optimize your time on the bike, boost your confidence on varied terrain and sharpen your skill set so you ride faster, better, stronger and with more confidence.
- Each day is broken down with skills drills transitioning to direct application of the skills out on the trail. Appropriate breaks provided.
- Small group size allows for personalized skill focus as well. Meeting the needs of each rider.
Day 2: We cover the progressions of skills learned in day 1 and focus on high speed and slow speed cornering and wheel lifts. Advancing your riding and building confidence on the trail and bike!
- Each rider will receive: •Kates Real Food Bars to fuel their ride during the session
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource!