Cornering, Wheel Lifts and MTB Skill Progressions – Santa Cruz
February 4, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$329.00
In this 1-day comprehensive Santa Cruz MTB Clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Optimizing your core fundamental skills, refining your cornering and switchbacks skills, wheel lifts- and learn to confidentially maneuver varied terrain on the trails.
The Santa Cruz MTB Clinic is a solid clinic covering the essential fundamentals and the next set of mtb skill progressions.
- Review of Core Fundamentals
- Balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain. We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in varied terrain.
- Cornering/Switchbacks – We will cover what types of corners there are and how to set up, analyze and rail them. Vision- and looking ahead to be prepared. Working on slow speed and high speed cornering and riding through switchbacks with confidence.
- Wheel Lifts – both front and rear to help confidentially maneuver up and over varied features and terrain.
- Emphasis on the progression in techniques of the core fundamental skills (bike-body separation, body positioning, gearing, braking, cornering. wheel lifts and more)
- Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.And some takeaway ASM swag!
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.