Flow, Wheel Lifts and Technical Terrain/ Marinduro Race Prep MTB Clinic – Tamarancho
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$329.00
Looking to improve your technical riding and find your flow on the trail? Or are you signed up for the upcoming Marinduro? This is a great opportunity to get tuned up and prepared to race and ride at the top of your game! Join us March 16th for this Tamarancho skills clinic for overall mtb skill building or as a Marinduro race prep clinic!
This 1-day Tamarancho Flow, Wheel Lifts and Technical Terrain Clinic is a great progression clinic from the core fundamentals, or if you are eager to improve your cornering and wheel lift and technical skills. It is for the more experienced rider. #1 skill riders seek to improve!
Signed up for the Marinduro reach out to us for a discount code!
- In this 1-day comprehensive Tamarancho Flow MTB clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past with a fluidity and rhythm. Refining your cornering and switchbacks skills, wheel lifts- both front and rear and learn to confidentially maneuver your bike in varied terrain.
- The MTB clinic is a great progression class from one of our previous fundamental sessions
- Emphasis on: balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain. We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain.
- Finding your flow on corners and trail – Riding with a rhythm and flow. Vision-looking ahead to be prepared for whats ahead. Working on speed and fluidity on trail and riding through switchbacks with confidence.
- Wheel Lifts – both front and rear to help confidentially maneuver up and over varied features and terrain.
- Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals
- Meeting at for The Lodge in Fairfax
What To Expect
This Flow, Wheel Lifts and Technical Terrain- MTB Clinic at Tamarancho is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability. The day is broken down with skills drills transitioning to direct application of the skills out on the trail. Small group size allows for personalized skill focus as well. Meeting the needs of each rider.
Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.
- Custom designed ASM swag to take home!
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.