- This event has passed.
MTB Core Fundamentals – La Ventana BAJA
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
JOIN US IN BAJA in February! Escape the winter weather and ride some amazing trails in La Ventana Baja!
The terrain her is unlike anything else and will challenge you with the loose dirt and technical terrain! Ocean views a constant!
Ride during the day and relax by the beach in the afternoon!
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 day 7hrs, set curriculum to master and improve your bike skills. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- 7 hours long one-day mountain bike clinic.
- MTB Skills & Drills, followed by trail application to master the skills on varied terrain.
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, variance of the skills, and much more. Key skills to set the foundation and improve your riding in all conditions.
- If you don’t have the availability for a 2-day this 1-day session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Pre-clinic email sent out a week prior with the attached waivers, be sure to check your spam folder.