- This event has passed.
Technical Terrain Skills, Shuttle & Epic Riding! -Sierra Buttes/Mills Peak
July 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$355.00
This shuttled Plumas MTB Clinic is designed for intermediate/advanced riders. For those very experienced riders eager to improve their technical skills and ride one of the most iconic trails out there! The clinic will breakdown the essential mtb skill progressions and techniques to ride confidently and efficiently on the rugged trails in Plumas County. Explore the scenic trails by shuttling Mills Peak. A valuable weekend of learning and time to connect with other like minded riders!
Just an our hour from Truckee and neighboring the Downieville trails! Check out what the Sierra Buttes offers!
Clinic For Intermediate Advanced Riders
*Photo Credit: Patrick Cavender
- Professional Skills & Drills – Technical Terrain, Skills Progression, Shuttles & More At Sierra Buttes MTB Clinic. Customized advanced drills to prepare you for the technical trails, and trail application.
- Saturday am shuttle Mills Peak with Yuba Expedition.
- Large group Campsite at Lakes Basin Campground Fri night (optional)Bring your camper or tent and stay with us at the Group Campground at Lakes Basin Campground Friday night and join in the valuable technical skills clinic and shuttle on Saturday! *Or stay in town at Graeagle and meet Saturday at 9am for the skills, drills and shuttle!
- Kates Real Food Energy Bars
- shirt, hat or neck gaiter
Meet us Friday afternoon anytime after 3pm at Lakes Basin Campground Group site. We have it reserved for Friday night. Saturday night the sites are first come first serve if anyone wants to extend their stay Saturday night or stay in charming Graeagle nearby.
*You can also opt to come for the day Saturday for the clinic or stay in town at Graeagle and meet Saturday at 9am for the skills, and shuttle!
- Friday night gather up pre-clinic by the campfire.(optional)
- Saturday head into Graeagle for skills and drills and shuttle up to Mills Peak in the beautiful in the Sierra Buttes with Yuba Expeditions. From the top have an epic ride down learning the key skills to improve your technical riding with coach Dylan!
Saturday – 9am – In the morning will be a skills session beginning with a skill assessment and drills. From there we’ll build upon solid fundamental skills and advance into skills progressions and how they will apply to trails and the technical terrain it offers.
Hop on a shuttle with Yuba Expeditions to the top of the trailhead to apply the skills and work with Dylan on challenging terrain.
Each rider will receive:
- Kates Real Food Bars to fuel your ride during the session
- Take away swag: Custom neck gaiter, shirt or hat!!!
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource!
* We will send a welcome email after registration, reminders and another a week prior to the clinic with the fine timeline and details. Be sure to check your spam folder.