- This event has passed.
1-Day MTB Core Fundamentals Clinic – Redding
March 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
*Photo Credit: Jaret Brantley
Core MTB Fundamentals –1 full day Redding MTB clinic with guaranteed curriculum to improve your bike skills. Customized progressions for each rider. Learn solid foundation skills. Or refine those you already have.
1 Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 9am-4pm
- Dive into the essential core fundamental mtb skills to ride with confidence
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering, switch backs, variance of the skills, and more.
- If you don’t have the availability for the 2-day this 1-day session provides the solid foundation skills to get you going on your bike to build confidence and improve your skills.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Each Rider will receive a Kates Real Food bar. If you cant make the Redding MTB clinic check out our events page for a mtb skills clinic near you!