- This event has passed.
Cornering, Wheel Lifts and MTB Skill Progressions – LA/Thousand Oaks
May 1, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
In this 1-day comprehensive Los Angeles MTB Clinic you will gain the skills and confidence to ride trails that may have troubled you in the past. Refining your cornering and switchbacks skills, wheel lifts- both front and rear and learn to confidentially maneuver in technical terrain on the trails.
The Los Angeles MTB Clinic is a great progression clinic from a previous fundamental sessions or if you’re ready to focus in on the essential wheel lifts and cornering techniques.
- Balance and speed to improve your confidence and control while on the trail. Learning how to weight and un-weight your bike will help you ride with precision in uneven terrain. We will be discussing scouting the line, vision, trail assessment, and body position. Looking for ways to stay committed to the bike and trail in challenging terrain.
- Cornering/Switchbacks – We will cover what types of corners there are and how to set up, analyze and rail them. Vision- and looking ahead to be prepared. Working on slow speed and high speed cornering and riding through switchbacks with confidence.
- Wheel Lifts – both front and rear to help confidentially maneuver up and over varied features and terrain.
- Emphasis on the progression in technique with more advanced maneuvers of the skills learned from Core Fundamentals.
Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.