- This event has passed.
MTB Core Fundamentals 1/2 Day- La Ventana, BAJA
February 17 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$185.00
JOIN US IN BAJA in February! Escape the winter weather and ride some amazing trails in La Ventana Baja!
The terrain her is unlike anything else and will challenge you with the loose dirt and technical terrain! Ocean views a constant!
Ride during the day and relax by the beach in the afternoon!
*IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO US FOR ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICAL SUPPORT.
Core MTB Fundamentals –1/2 day clinic focusing on the essential skills & drills to master and improve your bike skills to advance your riding, improve your technique and build you confidence.
1/2 day Day Long MTB Core Fundamentals 8:30-12pm
- 3.5 hours mountain bike clinic
- Small group clinic for customized coaching
- Focus on the essential MTB Skills & Drills
- Learn the skills to be more efficient to optimize your time on the bike.
- Clinic appropriate for all levels of riders, newbies to elite athletes eager to step up their performance and skill set.
- For even the most experienced riders that have yet to learn the solid foundational skills and theory behind mountain biking.
- Skills covered are bike set-up, balance, braking, gear selection, body position, cornering. Key skills to set the foundation and improve your riding in all conditions.
- This 1/2-day clinic is a shortened clinic to build the key skills to optimize your mtb technique.
- The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Pre-clinic email sent out a week prior with the attached waivers, be sure to check your spam folder.