MTB Core Fundamentals – Palo Alto
Core MTB Fundamentals –
Saturday March 30th, 9-4pm
Master and improve your bike skills as part of the Palo Alto MTB clinic. Learn solid foundation skills. ex: cornering, braking, slow speed, balance, gearing, body position, variance of the skills, switch backs, vision, and much more.
- Our Core fundamental Palo Alto MTB clinic is for all abilities.
- Suited for those that are eager to build the essential foundation mtb skills, and refine the skill set they presently have. The clinic is progression based skill building. Meaning, that there are progressions for each skill. So that each level of rider can progress and challenge within their own ability.
- Regardless of your current riding ability this clinic will truly optimize your time on the bike, boost your confidence on varied terrain and sharpen your skill set so you ride faster, better, stronger and with more confidence.
- Broken down with skills, drills transitioning to direct application of the skills out on the trail. Appropriate breaks provided.
- Small group size allows for personalized skill focus as well. Meeting the needs of each rider.
Each rider will receive:
- KatesRealFoodBars to fuel their ride during the session.
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource! Be sure to check your SPAM folder
If you can’t make this Palo Alto MTB Core Fundamentals clinic be sure to check out our list of upcoming events.