Technical Terrain Skills Clinic, Camping & Epic Riding! -Lost Sierra/Everstoke
August 24, 2024 @ 9:00 am - August 25, 2024 @ 4:30 pm$549.00
RIDE, LEARN, CONNECT, CAMP
This Lost Sierra clinic located at EVERSTOKE CAMPGROUND/TRAIL SYSTEM is designed for intermediate/advanced riders. For those experienced riders eager to improve their technical skills and ride some of the most iconic trails out there! The clinic will breakdown the essential mtb skill progressions and techniques to ride confidently and efficiently on the rugged trails in the Lost Sierra. Explore the scenic trails that have been custom built at Everstoke. A valuable weekend of learning and time to connect with other like minded riders!
Just an our hour from Truckee and neighboring the Downieville trails! Check out what the Sierra Buttes offers!
- Professional skills & drills to learn to comfortably ride technical terrain. Customized progressive & advanced drills to prepare you for the technical trails, and trail application.
- Large Campsites at EVERSTOKE Campground Friday & Saturday night (optional). Bring your camper or tent and stay with us at EVERSTOKE Campground. *Or stay in town at Graeagle and meet Saturday at 9am for the skills, drills and ride!
- Kates Real Food Energy Bars to fuel your ride.
- ASM swag!
9-4pm Sat & Sunday
Meet us Friday afternoon anytime after 3pm at EVERSTOKE Campground where we will have several sites reserved for you to stay. We have it reserved for Friday & Saturday night.
*You can also opt to come for the day for the clinic or stay in town at Graeagle and meet Saturday & Sunday at 9am for the clinic.
- Meet and Set up Camp anytime after 3pm. Friday night gather up pre-clinic by the campfire.(optional).
- Saturday morning 9am- Start with skills and drills and then apply the skills to the technical trails that are custom built by Everstoke in the Sierra Buttes. Have an epic ride learning the key skills to improve your technical riding with coach Dylan! The morning will be a skills session beginning with a skill assessment and drills. From there we’ll build upon solid fundamental skills and advance into skills progressions and how they will apply to trails and the technical terrain it offers. Saturday night pedal to the nearby Brewing Lair for a bite to eat or cook & chill at the campsite!
- Sunday-9am progressive skills & drills, and longer trail time/skill application and ride.
Each rider will receive:
- Kates Real Food Bars to fuel your ride during the session
- Take away ASM swag:
- After clinic tips and techniques will be emailed out after your session to have as a resource!
* We will send a welcome email after registration, reminders and another a week prior to the clinic with the fine timeline and details. Be sure to check your spam folder.